On behalf of Contractors / Sub-Contractors
- Preparation of loss and expense claims on behalf of main contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers and others including providing initial advice and guidance on possible heads of claim, timing and content of notifications, advice on presentation of the claim documents, negotiation in order to settlement and Expert Witness services if arbitration or litigation becomes unavoidable.
- Advice on extension of time submissions and validity of deduction of liquidated and ascertained damages.
- Advice on problems of payment, set-off, contra charges and counter claims.
- Calculation and advice regarding contentious items such as disruption, loss of productivity, head office overheads, loss of profit, finance charges and interest.
- Preparation of variation claims
On behalf of Employers / Owners
- Advice on defense of loss and expense claims on behalf of Employers/Owners when received from Main Contractors, Sub-contractors and Vendors/Suppliers including providing initial advice and guidance on the validity of the heads of claim presented, validity of notifications and complete evaluation of claims.
- Advice on the correct imposition of liquidated damages claims and other damages claims.
- Advice on preparation of counterclaims and other defenses